Skip to main content

Reply to "2018 Help!! What are my options?"

D1__ posted:
TPM posted:

I really like BOFS straight forward reply.

With that said, I also agree with baseballmom's advice.

Why be he'll bent on going to a 4 year d1 where you might get a late pick up but chances are you may sit more than you will play.

Just remember that if you committ to a JUCO, you can committ later to a D1. However, this might be your best option, in 2 years you will have another even better option than what you are facing now.

One more thing, don't blame others because you are not where you think that you should be. You could have done some homework and gone ahead and done training on your own.  The Internet isn't called the world wide Web for no reason.

Thanks for the reply but I never said I was hell bent on a D1 just trying to get a 4 year, and if you actually read my post you'd see I have taken responsibility and I'm working hard to get somewhere I'll make sure to @ you when I'm playing at the next level...

I read over your first post, and it was my assumption that you are focusing on D1 programs. 

You did blame your coach for lack of training, but now I understand that you are taking personal responsibility.

You have not responded regarding your grades or test scores which is the x factor in getting an opportunity to play college baseball at any 4 year program. I do understand that you feel you are a better player than some, have you ever gotten an evaluation on your skills? That more than likely would help give you a direction to focus on.

I am sorry that you dont like my response, however I will stick with my original suggestion, JUCO probably would be a very good option.

JMO

Last edited by TPM