Skip to main content

Reply to "2019 C/Utility out of England"

Hi JGC, I haven't sent any video or edited anything yet. That video on my Drive is what I've been taking to evaluate myself and try and improve. It's still below freezing here in London for most practices, so the field is out of commission until April 8th. My club ball coach, a Dartmouth grad who holds single season records for hits and runs scored, has told me as an international student I need to send two emails where everyone else would send one, just to maintain interest and recruitment efforts. Baseball isn't an absolute primary goal, but it is a dream of mine; I can also see myself more at a small liberal arts college, so D3 has always been my aim. The Swarthmore camp was an invite, as I emailed their coaching staff and admissions department in late December/early January, because it's likely to be my ED school (if not Pomona). I'll be taking the ACT again in June -- I had 31s on Math and Science, but 35s on English and Reading, so if I get my head in a math book sometime before then I should be okay..