Skip to main content

Reply to "2019 Commitments"

We were founded in 2010.  We went several years before we had even one player not get a college commitment.  At this point, we have had a few for whom nothing worked out, but it is our goal to find a match for every player in our program. 

For that reason, we work with a set roster in each class; we don't deal in cameo appearances, ringers, etc.  Players commit to the entire program as a condition of participating.  The program includes ongoing instruction, games, "scout day" workouts, monitoring of grades and SAT's, and education of the players in how best to determine their targets and how best to try to garner interest from their targets.

I know a lot of programs have you just show up and play.   I have no problem with anyone who wants to do it some other way, but what we do is a bit different.  And also, not for everyone.  We do ask for a substantial commitment to the process, and we have occasionally parted company with folks who expect things to be more indulgent.  But if you stick with us, we will certainly stick with you.

I will say, we used to get a lot of other folks posting commitments here, and it seems like a lot have stopped.  Personally, I like to see players do well whether or not they are in our program, so I would encourage anyone to post any commitments of which they are certain, whether it's in another program or maybe just your son. 

Just -- BE CERTAIN.  Don't post rumors or such.

P.S.

We have played against teams from Connecticut on occasion!  And we occasionally offer events of our own, so feel free to make a southern trip some time.