Skip to main content

Reply to "2019 HS Baseball Season"

My 2020 is in the throws of basketball season right now, but he's been keeping up with baseball training a few times a week and lifting a couple times a week.  It makes for a very busy schedule, but he's loving it and seeing results, so that is motivating.  

In the NW, our HS tryouts/practices start in late Feb and first game is early March.  Lots of rainy games in store for us--bleh!   The last two years, our basketball team has gone to state, which overlaps with the beginning of baseball, so my son has had to go from last state basketball game one day to his first day of baseball practice the next day. 

Hoping for a good baseball season this year!  My son's Freshman year, our varsity team was all Freshman and Sophomores (new program, small school) and we played schools with all Seniors on their rosters.  Lost every game that year, except 1 game where my son pitched the entire game (he's not even a pitcher!) and we won by 1 run.  Brutal.  Last year, they made districts!  Hoping this year is even better with some Juniors and Seniors on the team!