Skip to main content

Reply to "2019 HS Baseball Season"

Both teams were eliminated yesterday.  I was hoping they would be on separate days, but it just never works out that way with twins.  Daughter and I handled it quite well.  I think she cried her tears last summer after her last travel game.  Plus, I think she always enjoyed her travel experiences a little bit better and those players are still some of her closest friends.

I wasn't at my son's game and it stinks that they lost without him being able to do anything about it.  But, that's the way it goes.  The team really bonded this year and they spent a considerable amount of time on the field together afterwards.  My son received post game texts from many of the underclassman which made me more proud than his on the field accomplishments.  Based on the things they said, it was obvious he was a great teammate and leader, something he'll hopefully carry forward with him through life.

No summer ball for either, so I now have a lot of time on my hands until February 15, 2020.  What the !@#$ am I going to do?