Reply to "2020 Grad- 3B/RHP"

My son had numbers similar to what you posted when he was 15U.  Major difference was he was 6'2" at the time and about 175 pounds.  He continued to develop, but gave up pitching.  In the end he attracted the attention of mid to low level D1 coaches and many, D2, D3 and NAIA coaches.  In the end he made the decision to not play college baseball.  This decision was made prior to the summer between Jr and Sr HS years which is the major recruiting year, so we are not 100% certain where he would have ended up if he pursued playing in college.  My guess is a mid to lower level D1 school.  

The real thing here is how your son continues to develop.  The numbers you posted are decent for his age, but not at a level that most D1 schools recruit at.  He needs to continue to develop and improve those numbers.  Development over the next couple of years is crucial.

Unless your a top stud, its a little early for recruiting of 2020's.  Most colleges will concentrate on the 18's and start looking at the 19's this summer.  What you are going to find is that as you attend events that attract the college coaches they are going to mostly ignore the 2020's at this point.  Unless you have a top 25 player on your team, or the team that you are playing has one.  And then for the most part the coaches will show up to see him play and leave when he is done.  

Based on what I now know about the process I would have your son spend this time developing his skill set and working on improving his numbers.  In addition you and your son should spend time reading through this website and others to educate yourself on the college recruiting process.  As he hits 16U, and his numbers improve, it would be a good time to start reaching out to the colleges he wants to target to play at.  IMO that would be an appropriate time to start opening up a communications line with the schools that fit his skill level.  When it comes to recruiting its about skill set, but you still need to market yourself to the colleges.  Don't wait for them to come to you.