Skip to main content

Reply to "2020 strikes again...UCL tear"

sorry to Russ and Chaz...college son had a tear discovered right before the 2020 season started, had REPAIR surgery not reconstruction in beginning of March.  He is a LHP and was throwing harder than ever when pitchers and catchers reported back to school and was poised hopefully to have a big role.  He had his surgery, and that same day we went to a game and when we walked into the stadium the team went crazy in the dugout when they saw him,  whooping and cheering for him.  He was still pretty loopy.  It hit me, that no matter what happens, the guys on the team have his back and will be his brothers for life.  Then a week later, everyone's season was cancelled and everyone got eligibility back too. 

He was worked his a$$ off and has been feeling good, throwing off a mound a few weeks ago.  Still not 100% but he said to me last night, "I'm not done with baseball yet."  Hoping they have a spring season.

If you have any questions about repair surgery please feel free to contact me directly.