Skip to main content

Reply to "2021 D3/HA D1 Check-In"

@Gov posted:

This was the news released yesterday Chico: 

https://therealdeal.com/2020/0...-back-to-the-office/

I will comment since they are a "competitor" and it speaks to my business.  JP Morgan is a large sized competitor thus the quotes! I was working at JPM in fact on 9-11 but midtown thankfully but an incredibly sad day.   JPM has been signaling that all will return in September but yesterday was the official notification.  What's odd to me is that they are saying all to return in sales and trading while all large competitors are keeping their offices de-densified, meaning 30%-50% occupied.  A lot of people don't want to go back to NYC ever but NYC will come back and it will remain a trading center.   Most firms the size of mine will not send sales and traders back until 2021.  We are not as efficient at home but everyone is safe.  I am hoping for an October or November vaccine and then a quick ramp in production.  Would love normalcy in Q1 next year and of course baseball.   I hate working at home all the time.  Thankfully I get to go to NYC next Tuesday to look at new office space.  I am jacked up to get out of here and go do something different.