Skip to main content

Reply to "2021 Roll Call"

What content is hidden? You can see all of your son's metrics and the video which is included with the showcase price.  Of course you can purchase "extra" video but I don't thinks its necessary.  Plus you can see all of the metrics for all other players AND their video.  This is all for free!! You won't get any  rankings. But of course we are all told we should not pay any attention to rankings because they don't matter. And in the end they don't. Strangely enough the primary sources of the "rankings don't matter mantra" are travel organizations! Funny how they all crow about team rankings like giddy teen players! Whoops, I got sidetracked...

My point is there is a tremendous amount of info available on the PG site. It's a great way to see real data collected in a uniform manner. Start with the "workout results" of the showcase your son has attended. Then check the previous year's results for the same showcase. Then check some of the national level showcase results. You can get lost in the "data" available to you for free. And if you REALLY want to know rankings without paying for it just navigate to the "Awards" tab on a player's profile.  If they have a national ranking you will see it there. No state rankings though... Of course it may take you a while to determine the top 100 for a given class this way!   ;-)