Skip to main content

Reply to "2022 College Season"

@PABaseball posted:

Genuinely curious - and I do hope you're right, but what makes you think that? Asking because I know a kid who recently decommmitted and the family wasn't too optimistic.

The coaching staff kind of looks like it was just thrown together - which judging from another comment above, seems like it was to be fair.

If this is better suited for a PM feel free. I hope they turn it around. Been following for a few years thru travel/hs teammates who played there but the season is 20% over and it doesn't look like it's going to get much better.

There was nothing resembling on the right track.  They would have gotten beaten by most good HS teams.  They missed fly balls and ground balls right to them.  It was one of those teams that you just felt bad for.  They were playing halfway deep in the outfield against a team that is in top in nation in HR's.  There were fielding alignments that made no sense.  One of their players swung through 12 straight balls in BP and started.  The coaching staff seemed to have no idea what was going on at times.  I'm convinced that baseball is not a priority there.