Skip to main content

Reply to "2022 College Season"

@adbono, I will certainly defer to you because of your years of watching them. Still, I don't blame any of the kids on the NCTC team.  Everyone in the baseball world knows about this event because trash talking wasn't dealt with like it normally is every other game.

One thing about their cellar dweller status.  I see that as a result of their coach not over recruiting and if you go there, you are going to play.  They simply don't have the numbers that other teams do and its like a 4A school playing 4 games against a 6A school every week.  You aren't going to win a lot, but you are going to get on the field, get your numbers and move on to your 4 year school.  Do you agree with that?

What's funny is that before yesterday's games, I was telling my father that the only chance of Hill making the playoffs was for a team to end up forfeiting a bunch of games due to their record against teams ahead of them.  And I'm sure you know what happened to our 10 run and 5 run leads in back to back games yesterday...so that window of opportunity went away quickly.