Skip to main content

Reply to "2022 College Season"

@adbono posted:

That’s about what I expected. Let’s just brush off the fact that you looked at a picture of college baseball players performing community service and called it a photo op. On a site dedicated to baseball. No need to apologize to the father of one of the players you insulted, who is a regular poster on this site who actually adds baseball content. Nope, no need for that at all. Why would anyone do that? I gave you a way out and you chose not to take it. Most of us have made a post at some point that came across in a way unintended and then they handle it however they handle it.

Expected what?  You don't even know me!!  You are purely judging...not a good look!  Give me a way out?  Out of what?  Do you hear yourself?  Insulted?  Was there not a photo taken and posted online?  Hence, a photo opp no matter what its intent, still a photo opp.  Doesn't everyone have a right to their opinion?  Or is it only for the opinions and baseball content that YOU agree with?  I was going to private message you, but I wanted others to see that there are other opinions on this board and not just yours regardless of the intimidation I have seen when you comment on other posts as well!   You did get one thing right, this is a site dedicated to baseball.  I found this a couple years ago as my son was starting the recruiting process and chose to just "creep" rather than make an accountant.  I had some questions so decided to make an account, but I guess there are only certain people on this board that add "baseball content" to your standards.  My bad.  My post came across exactly the way I intended, but you chose to twist it and make it into something else.     

Well Congratulations @adbono, you can continue to "bully" and "intimidate" others on this site because you seem very angry and bitter, but I don't need to deal with it because my son is a DI baseball player, who started 32 games as a true freshman, didn't go JUCO and has a 60% scholarship so we got what we need and are moving on!   Maybe it is time for you to consider that yourself.

I will apologize to everyone on here that had to read this and I hope everyone else finds what they need on here, but I am OUT!!