Skip to main content

Reply to "2022 College Season"

Gave social media and message boards a few days off.  I have agreed on here that a couple of the players took the "antics" overboard but that does not diminish the team as a whole.  I've never been one to agree with the bad apple spoils the entire container mindset.  We had a couple of guys who did some things that were over the top by almost everyone watching, definitely including me.  But the team as a whole were good guys who put together a great season and it ended with a myriad of distractions the one weekend you could not have distractions.  ND is a great team that played a great series and we did not.  But my was a part of a great team, can't win that many games and not be, that will be a part of a great journey for him.  He still has 2 years left and I do not think he will be drafted high enough this year, if he is drafted, to draw him away.  He is looking forward to a great offseason and a great season next year but you never know.  A lot of things have to fall into place.  He has done a good job of finding his niche and using it for a platform that has done a lot of good and will continue that path.  Thank you to everyone on here that has supported him.