Skip to main content

Reply to "2022 College Season"

Baseball is so unique and why I love it. It's not where you begin but how you end. Every team's goal should be to play their best baseball in May. Example from last year, Mississippi State.

I have stated that  quite often over the years here on HSBBW. Ole Miss didn't even have a 500 winning percentage within their division. Were one and done in their conference championship, almost missed it, not overloaded with grad transfers yet here they are. I learned this year that in the SEC a coach can never rely on how many wins he has but how he has prepared their team for the post season.  That more than likely is the goal for most programs but not every program has the resources to achieve that goal.

In 2024 Oklahoma and Texas join the SEC. Of course it's all designed to benefit football so it should be interesting.

As a baseball fan I just love Notre Dame's story. Jarrett more than likely will be leaving so those boys will be playing their hearts out. They certainly have more to lose than a game.