Skip to main content

Reply to "2023 College baseball Season"

I am now watching UNC Charlotte versus Ball State.  Why?  The head Coach is Robert Woodard - former UNC great and now head coach.  His Dad is Prepster (hsbbweb moniker) who is still a member here.  I've been looking for Prepster in the stands but have not spotted him yet.  Ball State up 1-0 top four.

Sorry for the delay, CD. I must have been wearing my stealth outfit Friday night.

Two tips of the cap to Ball State's pitchers, Trennor O'Donnell and Ryan Brown, who held a pretty stout Charlotte lineup to 3 hits on the night and prevailed 2-1. The remaining three games went in the other direction for them, but that Ball State team is going to win plenty of games the remainder of the season. They just missed the NCAA tournament last year after winning 40 games and the MAC's regular season; coming up short in the conference's tournament. (I could go off here on my dislike of automatically making any conference's tournament winner the conference champion, but I won't.  )

I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish all HSBW'ers'  sons all the luck in the world this season; especially when it comes to staying healthy!

Last edited by Prepster