Skip to main content

Reply to "21st Annual 15U MCYSA International Championships"

to be accurate no where near half of the 15u teams are from illinois.  little foggy right now but 14 of 36 are from illinois in the 15u.  by my math that is a fair amount less than "well over half". 

Ray deleon's exact words were " I'll bring my black team on all three age levels and every top organization in the country will follow us - I'll make this the top event around".  Based on his promise - the promise that he gave me - part of our marketing was based on the banditoes being here.  Maybe if he had kept his word and what is it they say about a man - he is only as good as his given word - the 11u would have more out of state.  the 13u would have some more out of state.  Hell MCYSA recruited six internationals in 13u.

I do have a dog in the race - this event and my community.  To be fair, when I look you in the eye, shake your hand and promise you something - I will keep my promise.  Also to be fair, MCYSA recruited from Washington state to Penn. to Texas to Minnesota to fricking Japan, Lithuania, Brazil Sri Lanka, Puerto Rico, Aruba, Bonaire .....

Am I calling him out - damn straight I am.  Your worth - in my opinion - is based on the words you speak and your actions.  Give your word and then break it.  Your not worth much in my opinion.