Skip to main content

Reply to "4/21 Scores"

And yet again HORNS provides us with his great knowledge!!! Is it that hard to give credit when someone does good rather than always making excuses and trashing someone else? You said that "you were told" that PW pitched their #4, #7 and #8 pitchers but later you comment on "6-7 mental errors" as if you were there???? Were you there? Please tell me the 6-7 mental errors! And, if you are such a fan, how was it that someone else had to tell you about the pitchers? I don't believe Walsh and Ellis are that far down on the list of PW pitchers and I surely don't believe they have #'s assigned to them...both of them have pitched pretty good this year (last stats I saw had Ellis at 3-1 with 1 save and a 1.94 ERA) but it just wasnt their night. And for you to say that Ford, Parker, Blum, Huber, etc. cannot play together just shows me how much you DON'T know them...they have played together and known each other since they were probably 8. Tonight was a night when Landers pitched his best game ever...Harris continued to knock the **** out of the ball and East continued to play the top teams tough! Oh, and before you make another statement that a different pitcher would have made such a difference in the game...East just managed 10 hits and scored 8 runs in the first three innings 3 days ago against one of THE best pitchers in the area, Feckley. And to finish it off (I DO NOT MEAN FOR THIS TO BE A SHOT AT PW PLAYERS BUT JUST TO POINT OUT HOW DUMB HORNS IS)...you talk about having a different pitcher, kids playing out of position, 6-7 mental errors but that does not have anything to do with the fact that they only had one or two hits and 0 runs until scoring 3 in the 7th...actually the game SHOULD have been over in the 5th 10-0 if the ump would have made the correct call on a fair ball called foul with two runners on.
Great game Landers!!!! You came through when they needed you. This sets up a dandy Friday night against Allen at East.