Skip to main content

Reply to "61st Annual Pitch & Hit Club of Chicago Awards Dinner"

quote:
Originally posted by CoachIU26:
This organization is good for high school baseball.

Yes and that's well known even in my neck of the woods. One would wonder why someone in Arizona is getting so upset with the event. Think I have some detective work ahead of me.

Awards are simply that. Great for the winner but the person that doesn't win really doesn't lose the value of their achievement. In 2005 I won some coaching awards. Nice! However, if asked I'd tell anyone that I did a better job last year only winning 24 instead of the year we won 28. Didn't get any awards last year. Awards are like that!

To all, calling someone out as to identity, agenda, etc. keep in mind that this type of action only perpetuates further hostitlity. Joe Jackson, an inauspicious start to be sure. For my $$$ jarthur has always presented himself as a oustanding member and I personally know from pms etc. that he has the best intentions when it comes to this organization. JMHO!

OH -- REGARDING PMS, THEY SERVE A PURPOSE CONDUCIVE TO GOOD MANNERS ON THIS SITE. I'VE OFTEN USED PMS TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS THAT SHOULDN'T BE PUBLIC BUT IS NECESSARY FOR THE CONTINUED SUCCESS OF THE SITE. GREAT TOOL TO USE AND PERHAPS THE BEST WAY FOR SOME OF THIS DIRTY LAUNDRY TO GET AIRED!

((NOW IF I CAN ONLY FIND ALL OF THOSE AWARDS. I KNOW THEY ARE AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE.))