Skip to main content

Reply to "6u Flower Mound Tx"

Originally Posted by CoachJoe2727:
I am sorry you view and blog and respond without getting more facts. I wish you the best in your athletes development but it sounds like your ok with them being just an average player. This is why there are thousands of players stuck in the minor leagues and only a hand full make it to the show. I wish Cuba, Puerto Rico and Japan restricted their child's ability at a young age. They don't and don't question each other either. My purpose on this chat room was to find fathers with gifted athletes as myself and put them together so they can grow. Unfortunately I get immature responses asking for credential. Like I say about things they show or say on tv if you don't like it change the channel. I made my comments in hopes to find serious athletic families. If you don't like what you hear just move on. Vent to someone else.

Coach Joe,

To this point, no one has questioned your credential.  The comment "how long have you studied the baseball for dummies book?" was sarcasm. However, you may be right that it would be helpful if we knew more facts about your situation.  Since you mentioned it, please tell us more about your background, what has compelled you to keep this group of young kids together, what the goals are, etc. 

As FYI, the group of posters you are telling to "move on" all have kids in the game who are at the college and pro level.  They are far from average players.  These posters have gone to great lengths to help many aspiring players and parents of those players navigate the process.  If you stick around past this initial point of contention, I think you will find this site can be very helpful to you as well.