Skip to main content

Reply to "6u Flower Mound Tx"

Originally Posted by CoachJoe2727:
I think you both are taking things out of line and being a bit dramatic. Every child's skill level is different. Every child's want to play and want to compete is different. To get your child in position to succeed it is best to surround him with similar players. I am sorry you view and blog and respond without getting more facts. I wish you the best in your athletes development but it sounds like your ok with them being just an average player. This is why there are thousands of players stuck in the minor leagues and only a hand full make it to the show. I wish Cuba, Puerto Rico and Japan restricted their child's ability at a young age. They don't and don't question each other either. My purpose on this chat room was to find fathers with gifted athletes as myself and put them together so they can grow. Unfortunately I get immature responses asking for credential. Like I say about things they show or say on tv if you don't like it change the channel. I made my comments in hopes to find serious athletic families. If you don't like what you hear just move on. Vent to someone else.

You should know your facts before stating that posters on this site are happy with their sons being average.  (if you want my son's credentials, just ask, I will provide them.) I strongly disagree with your 6u Travel Team. What a joke!  Good Luck with not burning your son, and the other kids out.  At six, kids care more about their after game snack than the game itself.