Skip to main content

Reply to "6u Flower Mound Tx"

Just ran into a friend today who told me his brother's friend's  son is looking for a team.  I told him about this and he's interested.  Keep in mind..this info is from his dad....not me...so it's got to be true....right???

-His son turns 7 on May 2nd...which is perfect. He'll be the oldest kid in the entire country playing 6U....he should dominate.

-The kid is 4'8 and weighs 90 lbs

-Runs the 60 in 8.2

-FB is 55...great curve and exit velo off the tee is 72

-He hit .892 last year....now keep in mind, that was coach pitch...but his dad says that he always pitched faster to him than he did to the other kids.  Only struck out 3 times in 12 games.  Never walked...the kid just wants to hit!!!

-Stole 18 bases....well, he would have...stealing's not legal in coach pitch...so he always had to go back....but would have been safe everytime.

Now the important stuff:

His dad owns a plane...and is probably willing to fly the team ANYWHERE for free.....

The kid's mom is HOT!!!!!!  So you'll obviously want to plan accordingly when deciding where to play....hotels with pools....or better yet, near the beach, are a must...as her pink bikini is killer.

Good luck....hope it works out....keep us posted