Skip to main content

Reply to "8-5A......."

Goldglover, I don't know how familiar you are with Jesuit, but I'm slightly familiar with them.

Bell showed signs of greatness last year but is very young and raw. He looked brilliant at times, and much like a freshman at times. The pitching in 8-5A this year will be a lot better than last, and he won't sneak up on anyone. If he fills out like his dad, watch out.

Kalina and Plauche have serious holes in their swing that they could not seem to fix despite the coach's efforts. They dominated subpar JV pitching and looked baffled at V pitching in short stents.

Jacques does show promise but I thought I remember hearing he had some injury? Any confirmation? His growth could be key. I want to stress again that this is something I heard and was at the beginning of the fall. Could be fixed.

Jans needs to learn how to throw a curve/any secondary pitch for a strike.

Believe me, young and unproven. Losing 10 seniors, including the top 3 pitchers and the entire infield besides catcher will do that.

And yes I'm trying to stir the pot so some of these Jesuit boys get mad and do something about it.