Skip to main content

Reply to "85 Bears vs 07 Patriots"

TAR, my friend!!!!.........

To hell with the Bears, and with the PATS! I'm waiting for baseball!!!!!!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Don't rush the wedding and grand kids yet. Our twin grand-daughters from our second oldest daugther are a handful. And when you talk about clothes vs. no-clothes, well forget the wedding, future daughter-in-law, grand kids, everything, there is nothing like re-bonding with the woman that is partially responsible for the two of you being together. Sorry "bud," but I really don't want to picture you without those clothes!!!

Anyway, I do like the T.V. commercial where the couple wind-up in the bath tubs with some spectacular views, not to mention the female torso. That would be kind of nice, especially with a cool-one or two!!!

Andy's doing great at Rochester, and for the first time since entering first grade, he did not have all 'A's'!!! A girlfriend, now an ex-, baseball, and a tough Biomedical Engineering program have kept him busy. He has played in several men's baseball leagues over the last two summers, and is planning on doing a Bio-Medical Internship this summer in addition to the baseball. God love him for his determination and focus.

Mom and me will be down in Tampa and Orlando from the 7th of March until the 16th with Andy's team. Longboat Key, you say, that's really funny since I'm here in Longshovel La Grange! Big Grin

It's good to hear from you my friend, and please, send everyone my "best!!!" No clothes huh!!! What a guy!!!
Last edited by BoomerIL