Skip to main content

Reply to "a couple of swing clips to enjoy"

hi

i really dont understand your concern but i will try to answer whatever is it that you are asking.

first, i am not a young player(amateur) and i am not spanish though i happen to live here. i am not telling you my nationality because most people(not you) seem to be prejudiced against certain nationalities.

we get players from america here and south america. most come from more competitive leagues. these pros, most of them, show the behaviour i described. they usually come here and chill out and dont try hard because they have little or no competition for the spots.

my swing is totally a lab swing carved out of persistance and ...wiffles and ...balls.

most young spanish players dont show this kind of swing and most are ill prepared for higher levels of competition. but what hurts the most is ill advice from bad coaches and players who have credibility but cant teach. most young spanish players ask themselves why the cant hit and wonder...forever. baseball is not big here so they fall through the cracks and think they are not good enough.

i have developed my swing with epsteinĀ“s video but most with advice gotten for free here and there on the web. before that i was linear and couldnĀ“t hit for real. also my body was weaker than now.

i dont know if this answered any of your questions but i tried.

toti.