Skip to main content

Reply to "A Magical Moment"

With the first post in a long time coming from Fungo, followed by the post from JT's wonderful bride, and now followed by one from JT's Very Proud Dad, this thread, for me is magical.
For some reason, I don't believe it was any coincidence that Fungo and Lloyd ended up together for that drive. I just don't. I certainly don't believe it is any coincidence that Fungo was/is a treasured member of this site and certainly one of its most remarkable of posters.
I often go back and read the Golden Thread started by justbaseball:"Can a cyber friend be as good as any friend." After reading the post from Lloyd, I just did it again.
The warmth, kindness, generosity and spirit which a very few, but especially including JT, generated for many, many others on this site radiates through those many, many comments.
Like most, my contact with JT was on this site, through PM's and by phone. His impact was considerable through his words, through his kindness, through his love of baseball, his love of life, and especially his love and support for his family.
The pride, kindness and love expressed by One Proud Dad and the bride of JT intermix with the words and spirit unique when Fungo posts: Something amazing going on here.
Last edited by infielddad