Skip to main content

Reply to "A Magical Moment"

quote:
Originally posted by A Proud Dad:
I am Jeffrey Taylor's Dad and I want to thank all of the folks on this site that talked to him and gave him many hours of talking about his passion. He was a wonderful son and I miss him more each day. He called me the day of his accident and we talked and theh he told me that he was going to pitch batting practise and we closed our conversation as always. He said "I love you Dad" and I said "I love you Son"! I cherish that last time we had together and thanks again for your friendship to Jeff.

Lloyd - you have every right to be proud and thanks for posting here. Although Jeff deeply loved baseball, he had other things he was passionate about as well. He was just about to receive his professorship at Liberty Univeristy (where I met him in person at one of my son's games) and he loved music. He and I both loved American Idol and both loved to post our thoughts here on who did good and what not. He always sent me pm's when my son had a good game and I did the same with him. He was at a game in North Carolina that was on Internet Video and I had him stand in front of the camera as we chatted on cell phones. He was a dear friend and I miss him indeed! Thanks for posting here and God Bless you and your family!