Skip to main content

Reply to "AABC (18U) score updates"

First off I would like to thank Cade and Kyle, without them, this dream wouldn't be a reality for me. No one knows the real contribution these guys have made over all of the summers for nothing more than the enjoyment of the kids who wore the DBAT uniform.

I also want to thank John, we have been close so many times only to be denied, it would have been easy to call it quits. John always found a way to keep moving forward till we could get over the hump.

I would also like to thank Ken, that's right, KEN. Ken's foresight got this ball rolling for all of us. Let the flaming begin. Smile

Kermit, thanks buddy for letting me be a part of this group. Thanks for all the behind the scenes BS you have to handle and most of all thanks for the YEAR round work you do to keep this team at the top of it's game.

Chris E - let's not forget, Chris gave four years to some of these kids.

The TEAM - Thanks guys its a dream come true for me. You guys have more heart and guts than any team I've ever been around. EVERY single guy contributed in some way in this tourney. Clutch!

Pat - Thanks boss, your consistant approach has guided this team to the pinnacle.

I would also like to congratulate the Mustangs they have a great team and outstanding young men all the way around.

On a personal note: I would like to say Chad Bettis threw an excellent game in game one that will unfortunately be overlooked due to the great perfomance by Chase Ried. Chad threw a complete game allowing 2 R, 4 H, 1 BB with 8 Ks. It's a shame that we couldn't pull that one out for him. One other guy who had an awesome tournament and has yet to be mentioned was Lance Marvel. He had BIG run scoring hits in 4 out of our 5 wins.

Thanks Guys!!!!!
Coach T