Skip to main content

Reply to "Abuse of a youth pitcher question"

quote:
Originally posted by RJM:
quote:
Now as for that travel ball coach who would not place your son on a roster if you told him how many pitches your SON is allowed to throw. I say run, run, run, run, run AS FAR AWAY as you can from that coach. If his coach is that way then this tells me he has no concern for your childs health and is only concerned about his reputation based on his winning percentage to be aquired at all cost.
Coaches, if any parent tries to dictate terms and conditions on how their son will be used run, run, run, run, run AS FAR AWAY as you can from that parent. It will only get worse every week. If the parent is that way he is only concerned about his kid and doesn't respect the team or the coaching staff.

So RJM lets put this to the test. If I am your 12 yr old sons coach and I make him throw during a tournament 2 games and a 140 pitches per game with his arm hurting are you going to try and tell me I cant throw him that much?

You dont even have to respond because I already know the answer but take your answer and apply it to your comments and MAYBE you will see how stupid your application to my comment was.