Skip to main content

Reply to "ACC tournament, a parent's perspective"

Tiger Paw Mom. While I often admire your posts and generally agree with your take on things, I must ask what the tigers do when trying to promote a "Rally"?

Exactly what difference does the position (direction) of ones "Rally Cap" have?.... and that was a very close bunch of guy's having a good time. If they have a rally on thier mind and dancing (really play acting) seems to work..it had many times this year, what's wrong with that? Shirts un-buttoned-in the dug out, how dare they? We will try and make sure no batting helmut's get worn backward ever again, heaven forbid!

The only thing you mentioned that would warrant any real attention would be thier lack of same.
I would have to say what you saw was "fun". We have that element in our program and it works...maybe the tiger's should try it sometime...like when they lost 2 of 3 to a bunch of fun seeker's!

Oh yeah, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder...those uni's look like softball tog's to me. Finally, if you really are bothered by player's having a good time, try Tech's acrobatic "over the railing routine" next time your tiger's visit the bees.