Skip to main content

Reply to "Accepting and the Clock"

@PABaseball posted:

What's with the hang up on where he plays? I have to explain myself to you? I should give personal information up so you can validate whether my son's P5 school is good enough for you?

What does it matter whether he played for a 15 win P5 school or threw 60 innings for a tournament team? He's going to get a degree from a good school at a substantial discount and he gets to play baseball for a few more years.

You told me I was exactly who the twitter thread was directed at. That's simply not true. Instead of saying maybe I was wrong you're waiting to find something wrong with the programs my kids are part of.

I could care less about P5 or not. The youngest turned down two and committed to a "lesser" program where they want him more. The only thing I get out of him being at a P5 is a guaranteed 4 year scholarship and cooler apparel.

Interesting response. I was wondering where your kid played. A lot of people have asked me that question and I answered it without being suspicious of their intent. I think you made an assumption about why I asked that’s off base but whatever.