Skip to main content

Reply to "Advice Needed"

Yes It is very off the wall That is why I am asking advice. And No we do not shout anything out at him while he pitching we actually cheer more for the other kids on the team. It is the coaches that are doing the Yelling. We are trying to convince him that he will not get thrown off the team if he goes to AD to address some of the issues he has. Actually most (5)players feel this way about going to the AD. No he criticizes everyone but is a little more severe with my son. He does praise the freshman, sophomore from his travel team that play. He does it in front of everyone. Parents, coaches, players etc. Like I have said previously this is his 3rd year Varsity and he is a junior. He has the ability. This is a new coach 3rd one in 4 years. So we know most of the coaches/players/parents of the other teams we play. He has to date always got a handshake and a word of compliment from these other coaches/players on his performance on the mound. Including this year. No not just the handshake after the game they pull him aside to talk to him and congrat him. Just trying to keep him with it and how to deal with this coach.