Skip to main content

Reply to "Affect of Corona on ‘21s and ‘22s"

Ozone posted:

Looks like all NCAA baseball will be shut down. They haven’t decided if they will allow practices but that being said there are thousands of recruits that might press the panic button. I sent out a mass email to my PSA’s letting them know we will still be following you in one way or another. It may be through videos it may be through small groups off-campus. Make sure you contact your targeted coaches to see what their plans are. Hopefully the high school season will come back or at the very least the summer season. But there is no guarantee so keeping your individual workouts and Sending videos to your coaches might be the only way. Most of us college coaches will be taking advantage of this downtime in our program and hitting the recruiting trail hard with innovative recruiting so stay in touch with your targeted schools

Ozone, thank you for this - many of us don't know a college coach personally and your words are really helpful for me and my '22. Condolences on the season and best wishes for health and prosperity going forward.