Skip to main content

Reply to "Agent's Fees"

Voodoo,

My point in saying everyone knows who I am is not a pat on my back thing. It just means I have the balls to stand up and speak the truth without being anonymous and bragging about my exploits.

Something you apparently lack. Other than the bragging part, that is.

You have decided to argue and that's OK. Sorry I mispelled a few names. I think those people will forgive me, even if you don't. Of course, you're running out of material, aren't you?

In the meantime, I'll call you a fraud and apologize as soon as I know who you are. Depending on who you are, of course. If you're for real, we will know who you are.

By the way, do you really have a lot of luck securing clients you've never seen play? What a joke! Wasn't it you that said you think you could have done a better job of drafting players than the MLB clubs have done?

How do you negotiate? Just based on what the club that drafted your player thinks? Do you tell them you've never seen him play but you should pay him much more because you represent him? Who is really patting themself on the back? I find it hard to believe you're successful in your business.

Remember all you have to do is reveal your identity and I will have no argument. EVERYONE KNOWS WHO I AM and no matter what you say it has nothing to do with dislocating my shoulder trying to pat myself on the back. No one knows who you are, but you continually pat yourself on the back as some kind of expert super star agent. Come out of the closet if you have the balls!

Otherwise, why would anyone listen to your BS? Remember, if you're legit, I will formally apologize. I doubt whether I could recommend you though, based on what I'm hearing. Without inside information including seeing your player perform, I have no idea how you could speak on their behalf.

Perhaps you're one of those agents that recruits off of lists and plays the numbers game. You fool enough of them and you make money off of a few of them.

By the way, your supposed 1st pick that beat the odds didn't really buck the odds by playing 1 year in the big leagues in 10 years. Go back and look at that list that you claim to have known about for 20 years. BS is BS and it sticks out like a sore thumb. Maybe that's why you're "afraid" to mention your name or organization.

So far you have mentioned absolutely nothing in all your posts that everyone in baseball doesn't already know. And you've said some things that everyone in baseball knows is BS. It's time to come clean!