Skip to main content

Reply to "Agent's Fees"

[QUOTE]Originally posted by itsinthegame:
Welcome to the "real world" of professional sports.

"Ask yourself this:
How would you like to have to go up against someone like this Voodoo guy if he was on the other side of the table?"

You'd get cut into tiny little pieces. That's why I'm good at what I do.

"The real world of professional sports - in all of its ugliness. Unmitigated ego and gall."

**** right I've got any ego. You think it's easy going up against guys like Billy Beane & Jim Hendry? If you don't have a strong ego in a job like this there will be nothing left of you but a stain on the rug. You think the ML Players don't have egos? That's part of what it takes to get to the top in any profession.

"All for a buck."

I suppose you do your job for free? You should change your login to "Mother Teresa"

"stop whining about your profession."

I'm not whining about my profession. I love my job. People asked questions about the biz that I'm trying to give real answers to. Don't need or want your love or your sympathy.

"Alot of folks work 3 jobs just to support their families. So save us the teary-eyed story about the poor agents' plight."

So I'm a bad guy because I worked my butt off so I DON'T have to work 3 jobs to support my family? Sorry life dealt you such a lousy hand that you would begrudge another man the fruits of his hard work.