Skip to main content

Reply to "AL Wild Card Race"

quote:
Originally posted by RJM:
The big thing Red Sox management failed to calculate when putting the current team together is chemistry. Gonzalez may be a good hitter. But he's mentally weak. He blamed losing on God! Give me a freak'n break! How fitting he was a Padre. Crawford only excels in front of crowds of 15,000 or less. He'll be the biggest waste of money in baseball history this side of Lackey. Lackey is the biggest excuse maker on the planet. As a human being he's a pig. He had his wife served divorce papers while she's recovering from cancer surgery. He was detested by the fans before he walked on his wife. He can't show his face in public in Boston. His face belongs on a milk carton. I know someone who played with Lackey. He warned me Lackey won't be liked by the fans or his teammates. And thank God JD "sprained finger nail" Drew's contract is up. Red Sox fans don't want excuses. We don't want weenies like Crawford taking out full page apologies in newspapers. We want results!

It's officially football season now. We can start the pool on when Chad Choke-O-Cinco is waived by the Patriots. He was the biggest midget in the room on the Bengals, not a star. He's showing is true colors with the Patriots .... dropped passes, weak patterns, too dumb to learn the playbook.

Go Bruins!

So........tell us how you really feel Big Grin