Skip to main content

Reply to "All the caps I have loved before"

Love the thread smoke.   I'm not a hoarder, but I have way too many caps.  I've whittled it down from 25+ to 5 that I truly love for one reason or another.   Is it normal for an adult man to be attached to so many caps?  I was half-joking with my wife that we should get an insurance rider on my caps and she thought I was serious.

Here it goes from left to right.

-My Boston Red Sox World Series cap from 2004.  Invaluable.  I wore the hell out of this cap before, during and after the 2004 World Series.  Honestly, I think this cap is more than 25+ years old.

-The cap I wore when my son's team won the Ivy League in 2012.   He and the team had a great year.

-When we visit my wife's family in Maine, I wear the Portland Sea Dogs hat.  They are crazy Red Sox fans up there, so this cap is a little change up to the family dynamic as all they wear are Red Sox hats 365 days a year.

-A HSBBWeb parent got me a Yale Bulldogs golf cap when I provided advice for his son's HA baseball recruitment about 10 years ago.  I wear this everytime I go golfing.  This was a tremendous and thoughtful gift.

-My youngest son's "trucker" cap (as he calls it...has mesh on sides and back) that I wore through the Virginia 5A High School baseball playoffs all the way through the semi-finals his junior year.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip0