Skip to main content

Reply to "Am I being naive- Do other coaches do this?"

I agree with player from team. shut up. your lead argument of if you know the coach from these points then obviously their true is ridiculous. how many teams who's seniors were all African-American quit and one happened to be an all state track runner. that how we know who it is not because all of these bullets are true. your points are terrible and i am heavily involved with the program your attempting to discredit so i think i would know. he friended his players on facebook? my gosh hes a terrible man. he likes his players enough to friend them on facebook. what an awful coach. and now you tell us you can visually identify with 100% certainty someone is drunk? if you could just teach cops your amazing skill we wouldn't need breathalyzers and drinking and driving would be non existent. and you were there when the coaches made you son chew tobacco? why didn't you stop them? and now we find out that he protected members of the team? i see what you mean he really is horrible. and are you actually blaming him for 2 seniors who had more important things to do then baseball and 1 who loved track more then baseball. it wasn't punishment it was a bit of fun conditioning to get our legs ready for the regional game. asked if they had aids? never happened. ever. not only did he friend them on facebook but wanted to hang out with them too? from your bullet points im sure no player would accept his offer. emails? nope none of those either. you were pretty close on a couple of the last ones except they never happened. boy if only the booster president knew the coach was friends with his kids. im sure he wouldn't protect him then. have you even talked to the coaching staff about this? you must have because im sure you would have called him first to talk about your issues with him instead of posting them on a public website and pretending not to know if the things you said he did were good or bad. with all of these bad things he does it seems impossible that he would do something like win their first regional game or have one of the winning est seasons in the schools history. and he never quit on JV. he was not the one who typed the email about the kid and therefor would have no reason to quit because of that. your having a little trouble with telling the complete truth on the forum. o well maybe someone will say whats really going on. wait a second...