Skip to main content

Reply to "ANALYSIS: Players may have to face this music"

Dibble,

Which minor league team was that? Wouldn't think it would need to be kept a secret. Claims like that have to be substanciated because they really don't do anything good for baseball.

With all the stories, I can see the parents of good baseball prospects being very leery of wanting their sons to sign a professional contract. Perhaps parents of young players will be persuaded to look for a cleaner sport for their children to love.

I don't feel the need to speak about drugs, especially steroids in baseball. It seems even the government is joining that band wagon. I do feel that there are some people who, for some reason, are trying to make it sound even worse than what it is. I know these people don't want to destroy baseball, but it sure does seem that way at times.

This whole steroid thing is a big negative to the game. Everyone has heard a lot about steroids in baseball, it has no longer been swept under the rug. It's time that those who truly love the game start talking about some positive aspects of the game. IMO