Skip to main content

Reply to "Anonymous Part II"

Fungo,
Great post, really great, as always. I share your opinions on the subject.

In fact, I closely followed most of your advice over the early years when we were in the process. I often wondered how things had turned out if I had not followed your posts. I learned a great deal from you, you have no idea how much.

Fungo's son attended Auburn with one of my son's coaches son. Since Auburn was on our watch list I took a special intrest and followed Fungo's son. I learned more about Auburn from reading his posts than any college website. Son did have an offer from Auburn, but it was not the right "fit" for him. I would never know what that meant if I had not learned it from Fungo! Smile Little did I know that someday our sons wqould face each other, I get a kick out of that, in fact over teh years, son has faced or played with lots of HSBBWebsters players. That brings a special bond between people.

People come to the HSBBW for many reasons. First to read all the info, posts, then eventually begin to ask questions, over the years they give up their anonyminity and post to help others. That's how the "process" is on the HSBBW.

I agree with Orlando, if I am reading a post and know absolutely nothing about a poster other than he/she comes from cyberspace, I move on and so do most people here. People are smart, they know how to pick out the helpful info from those that have gone through it and can come to their own conclusions.