Skip to main content

Reply to "Anonymous Part II"

When I started posting, I had a lot more information in my profile than I do now. At the same time, anyone who lives in my neck of the woods can easily figure out who I am and who my son is. So I guess I'm pseudo-anonymous. Smile There have been times that I posted something idiotic enough that I wanted to hide behind something more anonymous. That's for sure. At the same time, this is a learning process, and maybe I can save someone else from making the same mistake.

I had a question this morning regarding something that happened to my son earlier this week, and I knew that I could trust the people on this site to give an honest, objective opinion. The first person to respond was anonymous. Still, great advice, balanced and objective, and just what I needed to see. And, 1228, if the coach ever reads it he'll undoubtedly know who I am. And that's OK. I'll take responsibility for it.

bb1, I'm sorry to hear about the environment that your son is in. I know those environments exist and don't blame you for doing what you have to do.