Skip to main content

Reply to "Anonymous Part II"

I understand people posting here wishing to remain anonymous. We all have our own agendas and so, this site fills different needs for different people. I want my posts and participation to generate interest in my players and so, remaining anonymous would be contray to what I desire from this site. People who wish to remain anonymous while protecting their children are using this site in the spirit it was constructed and so, I agree that they have a vested interest in remaining anonymous. I do think it is neat when some of our posters let us all in on how well their child is doing. For many here, they represent a sense of extended family.

The problem comes to play when these posters use their anonymity to attack others. That is not conducive to the spirit of our site. Their agenda is to use this site for flaming purposes. I've often wondered what kind of life they are living if their excitement comes from causing conflicts on an internet site. Few of these noted posters bring much to the table. Naturally a few do but the way they present their message is also not in the spirit of the site and so, they are soon gone. I for one am thankful that Julie and Bob and all those that came before and or administrate this site have created a site that we can all benefit from.

Darrell Butler
Last edited by CoachB25