Skip to main content

Reply to "Anonymous Part II"

I have never viewed anyone on here as anonymous. You have a screen name and that is who you are here. I hold TPM accountable for what see says on this site and if I want to bash her I will bash her. If I agree and want to say so then I will say so. To me your name on this site is who you are on this site. I hope that makes sense. It does to me so I guess thats all that counts. I know who Fungo is. He's Fungo. I know his posts even if he left off his screen name because I know him. If I have a beef with Fungo I have a beef with Fungo. Not whoever Fungo really is. Not his son who I dont know but I hear hes a pretty good catcher. I thought about changeing my screen name. I have a son that plays ball as well. But thats my son. Not me. Anyone that wants to take something out on my son because of what Coach May says on this site is a pretty pathetic individual. And to me any adult that bashes a kid because something the parent has done or said is even more pathetic. I love this site. I have made alot of friends. I have learned alot especially about parents and how my decisions as a coach not only impact the player but the family as well. And Ive learned many more things here. But here Im Coach May. If you dont like me thats fine. You can kiss my AZZ! If you like me thats even better. But you can still kiss my AZZ! See I have a sense of humor too. The parents of the players who are really good you hardly ever hear a word from. They never feel the need to bash a player. They always seem to be the ones praising the other players all the time. To me when I see a poster bashing players or putting other players down my first inclination to say to myself "I bet his son is not very good". Ok you guys have a nice day. Im off to off season workouts. We have a tough day planned for those scrubs!