Skip to main content

Reply to "Anonymous Part II"

If you've ever read one of my post I have never mentioned a school or a coach by name. I've never once mentioned a player by name. I let them remain annonymous also. No one knows who they are either. But I'm not going to be a troll looking for answers. I've described situations that have happened to my son such as 150+ pitches in one game for a HS freshman. I did speak to the coach in person. His response: that if he ever plays for him he will throw him as often and as much as he wants. Does that sound like a program that wouldn't take it out on him? I have a good friend who has people calling him regularly about this school and their program. Should they try and go somewhere else? His best advice is pure fact and then you make up your own mind one way or the other. I know of a scout that says this is one of the most abusive in our state. I come here for people who are willing to share their experience and advice which has been very insightful and helpful at keeping it all in perspective. It helps to see things from someone elses point of view and let calmer heads prevail. If I had to sugar coat the situation to avoid someone taking it out on my son because they know me, the post and the answers would be much less useful.