Skip to main content

Reply to "Anonymous Part II"

Rob Im going to have to think about that for awhile. Can I be anonymous until I figure it out? By the way the work out today was awesome. We had our three mile run. We did a bunch of core work. Tomorrow we will do sprint work and do some agility work. The boys are working really hard. Cant wait until the HS season comes.

IMO no one on here is anonymous. If you have a screen name you are that person , here. You either have credibility or you do not here. If you respect others points of views and do not bash kids you have credibility here imo. If you do not respect others points of views and you bash kids then as far as I am concerned you have no credibility here.

I personally do not care who anyone of you are in real life. Its none of my business imo. If I find out who you are and you have credibility I like you and I want to meet you one day. Many I have met and really like. If I find out who you are and I dont like you I dont care. Im never going to have anything to do with you anyway. Thats just my way of thinking. I respect everyones point of view. OK! So you can all just KISS my _______!! Just kidding again folks.