Skip to main content

Reply to "Any ideas what college sports look like this year?"

@TPM posted:

That has been attainable because after a game or practice, the player goes home to his own environment.  Or if traveling with mom or dad or both. Also mom and dad might get to decide where you go and with whom you go with. 

Now players are off to college where they will be coming into contact with a lot more people than your son did this summer.  The school should have published a report, to be approved by your state as to the plans for players coming to campus. You could do a search online or contact the school. I am not a parent of a student, so I dont know if sending out the plan went to students.  But I did see online a 25 page report to the state as to FAU plan for students/educators to return. 

I am assuming that all students must test on their own before they return to campus. Should be interesting.

No, football players have been on campus since mid June.  They are practicing. They are staying in dorms or apartments.  If you haven’t heard much about it, I’d consider that success.   My son reports Monday. No test until we arrive.