Skip to main content

Reply to "Anyone familiar with FieldLevel?"

Francis7 posted:

Bumping this one up. Anyone have any recent feedback on this service that they would be willing to share?

Just one more tool to use, especially if you want to include a link in your e-mail you send to coaches. I wouldn't pay for it though unless you see a bunch of hits and it drives you nuts wanting to know who they are. Use the free portion of it and see what kind of traffic you get for a while. Over time you will see it doesn't warrant paying for it.

This was my plan for my son and what really made it easy was I could actually see who did view his profile. It would say (just as it does today), D1 coach from Virginia viewed your profile. You could then go in and do a search for D1 colleges in Virginia and if you clicked on each one the page would show they had viewed your profile. I can't remember exactly what it was but maybe it was a "heart" icon or something? This lasted for the first 6-12 months we were on it but then they must have figured it out because that "feature" disappeared.

A couple of times I was temped to see who it was but it just wasn't quite enough. If you see a coach from D1 in such and such state looked at your profile and you think you may be interested in a D1 school from that state, just e-mail them directly!

My son never even looked at the site. That was a pretty good indicator to me as to whether I should pay for it!

Last edited by ABSORBER