Skip to main content

Reply to "Are agents necessary for later round draftees"

I didn't know sarcasm was professional for a so called "agent". Your point is taken, of course you are going to take that stand because you claim to be an agent. Tell me this, if I was going to be taken in the 5th round, that is probably anywhere from $150,000-$250,000 give or take some depending on a team. Teams when it gets down to lower rounds tend to stick to slot money, correct? Why would I give you 2 or 3% of money I will get anyway? Now if someone was going to go in the first round or 2nd round they would probably need an agent. But I just dont see someone in the 20th round needing one. All Minor League deals are the same.Its just stupid to give someone easy money like that for doing nothing, money you worked hard for your whole life. Voodoo I was just giving my opinion, who do you think you are, Scott Boras or something? Im curious, where did you go to school? Did you ever play baseball? Do you have a law degree? Help me to understand why I know nothing, and you know everything.