Skip to main content

Reply to "Are you having Fits ?"

quote:
I am not understanding why you would be perplexed regarding some aspects of the process.
We have stated over and over, the amount of letters, the amount of calls, it's exciting, but nothing means anything until the offer.

My thoughts exactly TPM. As well, as many have explained why this happens. Coaches are looking at many kids, just as the kids are considering different schools. Face it, a player doesn't say "you're number six on my list coach", "I want to keep you around just in case", "you're not my perfect fit, but I'll consider you". Many coaches are not sure of what their needs are.... players getting drafted or not drafted, players becoming academically ineligible, players that LOVED the program initially but can't stand it now and are leaving.......

OS - Don't make it more stressful by being upset if someone lied to you.... consider that a blessing... you wouldn't have wanted your son to go there anyway. Look at the schools that REALLY want him and that means that have OFFERED. If he's not interested in any of those, carry on. The right fit will happen.