Skip to main content

Reply to "Are you having Fits ?"

Ok Bully'sMom with 11 posts from baseball USA, here's the scoop.

Sounds like 0S8 is going through a rough time learning the recruitng process. Things not going to well. Go back to read his posts, all of them, take the time. Don't forget the one he started "is for whom"college coach" it may concern". I think the one where he tells a HS webster his son received a dozen calls in a day was deleted. Read mine too while you are at it.

I don't think I am the only one misunderstanding. Go back and read Justbaseball's posts too on another thread, directed to him.

Since you don't like my reponses I'll explain why. You feel badly for 0S8, maybe he sounds like his son is having a rough time, maybe like your son may be or someone else whose son is not getting much attention and is confused. That I can understand.

But the real story goes like this, in a pm he initiated with me today. His son has turned down 7 offers, has 5 on the table, going to visit Florida and LSU, and has Big12 and ACC schools interested.

Does that sound like someone who is perplexed. back at cha. Sounds to me he is perplexed because he might feel every school who shows interest should offer something. It doesn't work that way now does it Bully'smom, or whoever you are.

Each case is unique, and I understand that, I have always been understanding of those that truely come here looking for help and those who are very nice and not rude to others.

Don't play me, or anyone else here on the HSBBW. He's playin' you MOM!

THAT'S not what the HSBBW is about, websters like you've got a lot to learn.
Last edited by TPM