Skip to main content

Reply to "Are you having Fits ?"

quote:
Originally posted by Bully'sMom:
Each case is unique.

you shorted your quote, go back and look Smile

No, I don't think I shorted any quote. You threw something out that has me baffled.

Of course each case in unique...thats been preached here for as long as I can remember...something you would know if you've read many of the posts here. All anyone can talk about is their own experience PLUS the 200+ others they've read about on here PLUS the 20+ they've been asked to provide advice for in their own neck of the woods.

Anything I've posted on this topic...for that matter the same goes for lafmom, TigerPawMom, RHPParent, Fungo and most of the rest...is based on an awful lot of experience. These are all dedicated posters who've been around the block a few times (maybe more like a couple hundred times). None of them (us) have preached any gospel about one-size-fits-all for a recruiting process.

That, if you will carefully read, is the message we've all been trying to drive home to oldsluggers. He wants to be angry because this coach "lied" to him or that school sent too many letters without follow-up. He/she(?) is the one who trying to put a box around it...we are all trying to say, "let it go" and focus where you can do some good for your son.

Nothing more, nothing less. Wink
Last edited by justbaseball